Haunted Lodging Tour B Twilight by Tour Guide January 24, 2021
The Marshall House, located at 123 East Broughton Street in Savannah, was built in 1851. During the Civil War it was occupied by General Sherman, and used as a Union hospital. For a few years after the war, it was used as a fire department. In 1899 it reopened as a hotel again as The Marshall House, and featured electric lights and hot and cold baths on every floor.